Messmo : Send FREE SMS and FREE picture messages

What is messmo ? messmo is a new TXT messaging application that lets you send both normal SMS as well as free TXT messages to messmo users. What do you mean send SMS ? If messmo sees that the recipient of your TXT message is not a messmo user it simply tells your handset to send the TXT message as a normal SMS. You pay your normal SMS cost. What if they are a messmo user ? Great question ! You and your friends can TXT each other and not pay for any messages. OK, what is the catch ? No catch. At messmo we believe that it is time TXT messaging made it into the 21st century. Also when you look at TXT messaging the way messmo does, you can do lots of other interesting things with TXT messages. What interesting things ? Well you can create Chat Groups. With Chat Groups you can create your own broadcast groups on your mobile phone and invite your friends to join. And of course add attachments containing pictures, music, videos etc. What else ? Would you like to send and receive email ? Would you like to receive email from your favourite sites on your mobile phone AND also receive the email at your normal email address ? messmo can do both. (Hint) Sending email to and from your phone with attachments is a great way to upload and download photo’s and music. Can I access other Web 2.0 services ? Absolutely. Check out the Facebook application. Upload photos, posts, message and more to Facebook. Do I need the mobile Internet ? Yes, messmo uses mobile Internet in the same way as email and IM to your phone. If you haven’t got mobile Internet check with your mobile operator. Will using messmo result in charges ? Your only other charge when using messmo is for your mobile Internet connection. If you send a messmo TXT to a non messmo user, then messmo will tell you that is being sent as a normal SMS or EMS from your phone, hence you will pay for the SMS or EMS as you normally would. So I should get all my friends using messmo ? Good idea. Not only Free TXT’s when you send between messmo users, but also you can send attachments such as ringtones, pictures, video’s, music etc to reach other. A bit like having the best of email and a Free TXT service combined on your phone. How do I get messmo ? Simply go to wap.messmo.com on your handset and follow the instructions.

Comments

  1. yes, I have also tried new version it is really amazing with lot of new features..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news.. Good news..
    Recently Messmo has launched new version with 2 new features- Voice message and Real MMS. Now you can send a voice message to your friends, no need to spend money on making calls. Really Messmo is the best in the world.
    Now stays connect with Messmo..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now in addition to the free short message, insert audio, image and video MMS is also possible for the withdrawal to be sent.

    With this feature your communication through Messmo is better than any other service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have downloaded Messmo on my mobile. Few of my friends also have been started using it. It worked well for me as me and my friends
    can exchange sms and voice messages for free of cost....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can send a voice message to my friends without spending money on making a call.
    Messmo is best for fast messaging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have launched voice message feature with new version. Now you can record your message in your voice and send it to your friend.
    You can save your loved person voice on phone Calls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, most amazing part is Messmo delivered your voice message in few seconds to your friend. It is best than other application.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous13:11

    I have been using this software from few days & it's working great for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phil13:13

    I bought new cell phone a few months ago I want to download Messmo to my
    mobile.

    What are the requirements of this application?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so simple..
    Just download the messmo software on your mobile and enjoy free voice messageing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are hundreds of offers in Internet that promise you free sms, voice messages. I think, messmo is one of those services that you could really use for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anyone tried the messmo mms service? Please share the experience with me..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have downloaded messmo and enjoying its mms service. You should try that. Its cool!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karl14:55

    In my view say goodby to traditional sms and enjoy new voice messages features that messmo providing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Matt14:06

    Thanks I will have my brother install this software on his mobile

    ReplyDelete
  16. Messmo is Amazing!! Thank you for sharing things about this software.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, I have downloaded it on my cellphone. I have tried many java
    applications on web for free sms. I like Messmo application for its
    service and user friendly interface. Messmo is my first choice for instant
    messaging.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous15:08

    I have not yet used it but as per your views I have decided to download it on my cell. Let see howz the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous09:08

    Hi guys,

    I am new with Messmo. How does messmo voice messages work ? is it really free?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, it is free to download. Once installed, you can send Free SMS to any mobile, Text messages, attachments... and much more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do messmo really work in any country?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, you can access it from any location. It is a free application compatible for all mobiles that support GPRS and mobile internet.. So if the other person also has messmo then they can exchange sms for free.

    Irrespective of their country location :) Don’t you think it is best to..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, it is... Now you can start sms and talk with anyone, anywhere and in any language. It can be used to send sms to mobile phone number with the network in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome !!! Great feedback for messmo. Do you have it for N73 version?

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is a free application compatible for all mobiles that support GPRS and mobile internet. I have been using this software from few days & it's working great for me.
    Let me know if it worked at your end also...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment